duminică, 3 februarie 2013

Mythos Academy general info



              This seires is full of dark creatues, witch is the reason I started this blog,so let us talk a bit about his series written by Jennifer Estep, and after that I will start posting reviwes about all the 7 book and links were you can downlod them as epub.
              This books contain: magic,gods(all of them,meaning from all cultures),reapers(bu not in the normal sens, these are LOKI'S followers),mountain cats,powers that develop after you are 16 years old,death( a lot of it),and romance that is hot,cold,hot,cold,non existing.As you have guessed the bad guy is LOKI the trickster,and the one who will stop him is Gwen Frost. She is Nike's champion.....and no I am not reffering to the brand, I a reffering to the goodess of victory.To not give any more spoilers I will stop here.

For more info of how this series was made follow this link by clicking here.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu